Friday, October 3, 2008

London - The Idea Behind the Trip

Starting a new post is a nightmare. I've been putting this off for about 2 months.  Let me explain. Whilst planning my Miami/Caribbean trip I got infected by a bug; a travel bug. I told my buddy Edd about this during a particularly heated discussion on Chavez and Venezuela and he said - "Look, lets just go to South America then dick head." - hahahaha, yeah, imagine.

I then go on a merry holiday, come back and Edd says "So, about that trip then..." Oh f**k it lets just go then ok, will that shut you up? Cool. So we're going, next year, next October. 

And so these next blog entries are all about the plans to go to South America and 'probably' get kidnapped, 'definitely' get ill, and 'quite likely' have a mad time.  Yikes - I am completely excited, can't you tell?

Onward Edd, Onward.

No comments: