Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Miami - 10 Things I Didn't Get To Do in Miami

  1. Eat at 'Tap Tap', a Haitian restaurant that I spotted on the way in a week ago. What a missed opportunity.
  2. Go to Wynwood and the Design District. If I'd left earlier to visit Little Havana I could have done this area too. Damn my mood that day and the thunderstorms.
  3. Visit the Bass Art Museum. Again, if that bike ride to Bal Harbour on Dexter Day had not been so exhausting. I went right past it on the way back but just couldn't face it.
  4. See Armin van Burren at Space on July 4th (Oh Timmy, if only you were here!).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk1Wp3ZPosc&feature=user.



  5. Do my washing at the 'Laundry Bar'. I really needed to get my washing done and in this place you can sit and have a drink too.
  6. Find Muscle Beach. Is it my imagination or is that in Miami? I could not find it...
  7. Get a decent tan. I have brown arms and a red nose. Does that count?
  8. Go to an American Football game and eat a giant hot dog. This is not actually my fault. The season doesn't start until August.
  9. Drink a cocktail in a fancy Miami hotel bar. Most days I looked a wreck after cycling. Most nights I was asleep at 8. But I should have done this one really.
  10. Go to 'Tapas & Tintos'. I love Tapas and though it wasn't in the TO gospel I saw this when I went to the Cinemateque. Sigh, I love too much Tintos!

No comments: