Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Miami - 10 Things I Now Want

  1. I want to live in a condominium
  2. I want tinted glass on my Mums car
  3. I want more tattoos all over my arms and ankles
  4. I want to speak fluent Spanglish
  5. I want a HUGE truck (with tinted glass, hanging my tattooed arm out of the window, blaring Latino-rap and a crazy screaming chica by my side hurling abuse at rival gangs)
  6. I want to say "Puta" under my breath when someone white and skinny from England annoys me
  7. I want palm trees in the back yard of my basement flat
  8. I want to not get annoyed when every advert on the TV is for food, and everything costs $8.88, $18.88, $88.88. I mean, what's wrong with 9.99 eh?
  9. I want to enrol in the Institute of Crime Technology, for only $288.88 and become a super-crime-busting dudette.
  10. I want to wear a bandanna and call my enemies "Pendejos"

No comments: